- All cancellations must be in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No fee will be charged for cancellations received before 10 working days of the event start date, and any fees paid will be fully refunded.
- Cancellations received 10 working days or less before the event start date will incur a cancellation fee of 25% of the total event fee.
- Substitute attendees are welcome at any time. Where possible, please advise IPAA Tasmania by email of the substitute attendee before the event start date.
- Non-attendance on the day will attract the full event fee. IPAA Tasmania may consider a request to waive all or part of the fee in exceptional circumstances, such as illness. Requests to waive the fee must be submitted in writing and provide relevant documentation to substantiate the claim. When submitting a claim please be aware that non-refundable participant costs may have been incurred by IPAA Tasmania.
- IPAA Tasmania reserves the right to alter any of the arrangements for an event as required.
- If IPAA Tasmania cancels an event any fees paid will be fully refunded.
Photographers and videographers may be present at IPAA seminars and events. Please notify the events team if you do not wish to have images of you published or shared. To contact the Seminars and Events team email: email@example.com or call: (03) 6232 7122.